|Singapore Property District Codes.
01, 02. City (Chinatown, Raffles Place, Shenton Way)
03. City (Alexandra Road, Tiong Bahru, Queenstown)
04. South (Telok Blangah, Mount Faber)
05, 06. South West (Buona Vista, Dover Road)
07. City (Beach Road, Bencoolen Road, Bugis, Rochor Road)
08. Central (Little India, Race Course Road, Serangoon Road)
09. City (Cairnhill, Killiney, Orchard, Oxley)
10. Central (Balmoral, Bukit Timah, Holland, River Valley, Tanglin)
11. Central (Chancery, Bukit Timah, Dunearn Road, Newton)
12. Central (Balestier, Moulmein, Novena, Toa Payoh)
13, 14. Central East (Eunos, Geylang, Kembangan, Paya Lebar)
15. East Coast (Katong, Marine Parade, Siglap, Tanjong Rhu)
16. Upper East Coast (Bayshore, Bedok, Chai Chee)
17, 18. Far East (Changi, Pasir Ris, Simei, Tampines)
19. North East (Hougang, Punggol, Sengkang)
20. Central North (Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Braddel Road, Thomson)
21. Central West (Clementi, Upper Bukit Timah, Hume Avenue)
22. West (Boon Lay, Jurong, Tuas)
23, 24. North West (Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Hillview Avenue)
25. North (Admiralty, Woodlands)
26, 27. North (Sembawang, Yishun)
28. North (Seletar, Yio Chu Kang)
Type of Properties
Properties in Singapore are either classified with Land Titles or Strata Titles. Land Titles are titles to land while Strata Titles are titles to air space and a share to common areas. It is important to know the various types of properties in Singapore. Here are the various types of properties in Singapore.
Residential Private Condo / Apartment
Condominium - A housing Development with site area of at least 40,000sq ft and
communal full recreational facilities such as - clubhouse, gymnasium, swimming pool, squash, tennis courts, children's playground and BBQ pit (some facilities it may not applicable for
Private Apartment - A residential unit located in a building
occupied by more than one or five residential unit.( some facilities for Private Apartment may not applicable)
Most of the Condominium and Private Apartment come with quality finishing, also has in common of car park space, 24hrs security surveillance, intercom systems and sometimes even home automation systems. They start from as small as 450 square feet to as large as 8,000 square feet.
The units range from:
studio room units
r1-bedroom units or with 1 maid / study room ( 1+1)
2-bedroom units orwith 1 maid / study room (2+1)
3-bedroom units orwith 1 maid / study room (3+1)
4-bedroom units orwith 1 maid / study room (4+1)
Penthouses- A large residential unit located at the highest level of a building with a roof garden.
Maisonette - A 2-level residential unit in a building. The adjoining floors of the units are connected by an internal staircase in the house.
Walk-Up Apartment - A residential unit in a building generally 4 to 5
stories or less. The units on the upper floors are accessible by staircase only as no lifts are provided.
RT = Roof Terrace
PES = Private Enclosed Space
A/C = Air Conditioner